Despite what could be considered a lofty and imposing name, the Ponce De Leon condo is one of the very Coral Gables condos that actually offer residential accommodations at prices that are not usually what you'll find in the wealthy city. What's even better is the Ponce De Leon's low number of units available and the more than generous of square footage available for use as office space.
Coral Gables is already scenic but the Ponce De Leon still manages to capture its yesteryear design and ambiance. Being able to enjoy elevated panoramas of the cityscape while lounging by the poolside on the landscaped sixth floor deck just makes the whole experience exquisite. Even better, there’s an entire outdoor area designed for hosting joyous celebrations both large and small which includes a bar and a barbecue grill. Each Ponce de Leon Coral Gables residence has its own private elevator access, oversized balcony and a ten foot ceiling (eleven feet in penthouses). Inside the kitchens you’ll find granite countertops complemented by stylish European cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Bathrooms are adorned in decorative marble and also contain whirlpool tubs. There's very little chances you won't be enamored with the Ponce De Leon.
Coral Gables isn't just nice to look at, it's also full of great places to visit that are all near the Ponce De Leon condo. Do some shopping at Miracle Mile, go to school at the prestigious University of Miami, discover the city's history at the Biltmore Hotel, dine at the Village at Merrick Park, there's much to do.
1181/sf / 110m²
1781/sf / 165m²
1388/sf / 129m²
- Large heated pool and spa on the 6th floor with magnificent city views
- Tropically landscaped pool deck surrounded by trellises, gazebos, water features, and planters
- Fitness center and sauna
- Covered outdoor entertainment area with serving bar and barbecue grill
- 24-hour concierge
- Covered parking on floors 3 – 5
- Walking distance to the shops and restaurants of Miracle Mile
- Private access elevators to each residence
- 10’ ceilings (11’ in penthouses)
- Granite countertops with European-style cabinetry
- Stainless steel GE-profile kitchen appliances
- Master baths with marble finishes and whirlpool tubs
- Marble finishes on secondary baths
- Oversized balconies with beautiful cityscape views
- Generous walk-in closets
- Type: Preconstruction Luxury Condominiums
- Price range: mid $300,000’s – $1,000,000
- Unit types: 1, 2, & 3 bedroom
- Unit square footage range: 882 – 1,781 (interior), 993 – 2,355 (total)
- Number of floor plans: 14
- Total units: 50
- Maintenance (approximate): $0.55 per sq. ft.
- Views: South: Downtown Coral Gables & Coconut Grove, West: Coral Gables residential & the Biltmore, North: North Gables, East: Downtown Miami
- Completion date: Fall 2006
- First deposit: 10% at signing of contract
- Second deposit: 10% within 60 days of contract signing
- Close: 80% due at closing
- Developer: 1607 Ponce de Leon Partners, LLC
Gary Shear and Charles Treister are the principals of 1607 Ponce de Leon Partners. Shear is the president of Shear Construction and Development, Inc. and Treister is the president of Treister Design and Development, Inc.
Architect & Interior Designer: Treister Design & Development, Inc.
Charles Treister, president of Treister Design & Development, Inc. is well known in the Miami community for combining his architectural talents and development expertise in a number of successful projects over the past 22 years. Treister is a third generation Miami architect and developer. Prior to forming his own firm – Treister was a principal with his father Kenneth Treister in an architectural/development firm – Garfield-Treister Properties. Treister has won awards and published a number of his estate homes, The Brickell Club, The Spa at the Belleview Biltmore Hotel in Clearwater, and the Holocaust Memorial in Miami Beach, which he did with his father. Treister has architecture degrees from Princeton and M.I.T.
Contractor: Shear Construction & Development, Inc.
Shear Construction & Development is one of Miami’s best-known builders and developers. The firm, headed by Gary Shear, has been in business for more than 23 years, and comprises a talented staff in all areas of construction, design, marketing and development. The firm has completed more than $250 million in projects in all areas of building, from condominiums, single-family communities, and large estate homes on the residential end.