Ten Aragon Coral Gables is perhaps one of the most multifaceted Coral Gables condos in the entire city. Depending on what your needs are, this building offers residences, commercial space, office space and even parking garage space all rolled into one impressive package that just so happens to be near one of the most popular streets in the city.
The common areas created by Charles Allem of the Ten Aragon condo are definitely worth checking out if you’re into interior design. The building also has a large pool terrace overlooking the city, a cutting edge fitness facility, business center, and plenty of retail and restaurant on the ground floor. Choose from residences with nine or ten foot ceilings, secluded terraces and balconies, breakfast bars and huge walk-in closets.
The Ten Aragon condo is practically steps away from Miracle Mile, well known for its numerous shops, restaurants, entertainment and boutiques. It’s one of the best places you can go to mingle with Coral Gables residents. You can also visit the Biltmore Hotel near the Ten Aragon condo or explore the many lush natural throughout the city.
1179/sf / 110m²
- Enclosed and secure covered parking with additional spaces
- Uncommonly impressive common areas created by Charles Allem
- Pool and lounging terrace with spectacular views of Coral Gables
- Wired for hi-speed internet capability and satellite television service
- Electronic key and card access to all floors and entryways
- Private terraces, balconies and/or Juliet balconies
- Secure electronic E-Bolt lock system
- Fully equipped fitness center with men's and women's locker rooms
- Fully equipped, computerized business center with conference room
- Array of retail and restaurants on property
- Nine and a half to ten foot ceiling heights
- Impact resistant sliding glass doors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Double brushed stainless steel under mount sinks with designer faucet in kitchen
- Breakfast bar in select unit styles
- Plush wall to wall or sisal carpeting in living and bedrooms
- Halogen lighting in kitchen and dining areas