A fusion of impeccable Mediterranean design and barely forty residences make for one unbelievably impressive package better known as Villa Zamora Coral Gables. Named after Zamora Avenue, the building is set in a very relaxed neighborhood that's simply a joy to behold thanks to Coral Gables' strict attention to aesthetic. Living in the Villa Zamora condo is almost as if you owned a genuine single family home.
Villa Zamora further emphasizes the city's tradition towards ensuring that the surroundings are a joy to behold. Take a stroll throughout the building and you'll quickly notice and appreciate the amount of tropical landscaping that's been strategically placed. You can also go swimming, have a barbecue and enjoy many more activities at Villa Zamora. Everything from generously sized balconies to granite kitchen countertops and marble bathrooms can be found within the Villa Zamora residences.
Within walking distance to the northeast from Villa Zamora is Phillips Park, a small commons. Barely ten minutes to the south is Miracle Mile and its numerous shops. A bit further beyond that is the Village of Merrick Park mall and the Fairchild Tropical Gardens.
- Coral Gables Country Club Membership (initiation & first year) included with purchase
- Sensational location within walking distance to Miracle Mile
- Electronically controlled security system
- Elegant lobby entry with dual elevators
- Parking with residencies
- Lush tropical landscaping
- Advanced technology pre-wiring
- Balcony terraces with each residence
- Pedestrian friendly area featuring free Coral Gables trolley
- Private elevator lobby
- 8’8" high ceilings
- Impact glass windows
- Full size washer & dryer
- Custom crafted European style cabinets throughout the kitchen
- Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Recessed hi-hat lighting
- Custom crafted European style wood cabinets in master bath
- Marble flooring and shower and granite vanity tops in master bath
- Master bath features elegant whirlpool tub and vertical spa