Just like its amusingly spelled name suggests, the Cynergi condo is a synergy of all the excellent qualities that make Miami condos so irresistible. Having the illustrious firm of Kobi Karp as the brains behind its creation, you can expect a condominium that offers residents the indisputable best in living accommodations. Collectively, Cynergi Miami is like stepping into another realm of luxury.
A Miami condo would not be complete without a sparkling swimming pool. Sure enough, the Cynergi has its own so expect to see fellow residents also indulging, unwinding, sunbathing and swimming as the radiant rays of the brilliant sunshine engulf the pristine waters. Those who want to show off their physiques along the Miami streets will have a cutting edge fitness center to use at their leisure. The Cynergi loft ceilings rise for more than eight feet and span an incredible eighteen feet if you opt for one of the extravagant penthouses. You’ll have eight foot deep balconies to enjoy which allow panoramic views of nearby Miami Beach. Expect kitchens with the finest appliances and granite countertops and bathrooms also featuring the latest plumbing fixtures. Speaking of which, the bathrooms are designed in nothing less than opulent marble.
The Cynergi condo is the perfect place to enjoy the Downtown Miami lifestyle. Living at the Cynergi allows you easy access to the Brickell area, just one of many places near Cynergi that also includes places like the Bayside Marketplace. From Cynergi you can easily visit Miami Beach and Key Biscayne while remaining closer to Cynergi than you might think. The Cynergi is definitely one of the best Downtown Miami condos.
- A rooftop pool
- Fitness complex and covered parking
- This building delivers the ultimate in style, comfort and convenience
- Pre wired for cable TV, high-speed Internet and multiple phone lines
- Modern appliances
- Granite and marble countertops
- SoHo lifestyle lofts with modern finishes
- Ten foot high ceilings are the standard loft ceilings
- Eighteen foot ceilings are the norm in the penthouse-level spaces
- State-of-the-art plumbing fixtures and stainless steel appliances
- Generous eight foot deep balconies